July 3rd marks the beginning of the summer 2016 Biannual Bibliothon. I have never participated in this readathon before, but I am very excited to now. If you would like to participate, I will leave links to the Youtube channel right here.
I have created my TBR list for the week. I don’t think I will get through all of these books, but I will definitely will try. This will also be my Weekly Reading Plan for next week.
- Read the group book- Obviously the group book is The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson. I have wanted to read this book for forever, and I will finally be tackling it this week.
- Free Choice- For the Free Choice I will read Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley. I have never read a John Corey Whaley book before, but I think this will be a good one to start with.
- A book from the host’s list- I will be picking up More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera for this challenge. I was very excited when I saw this title on the list, because I have wanted to read it for a long time.
- A book with your favorite magical creature- I don’t really have a favorite mythical creature, but I do love people with superpowers. So for this challenge I will pick up Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken or Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.
- A book you have been putting off for a while- I have been putting of THe Kiss of Deception by Mary E Pierson forever. So that is the book I will be reading.
- A book by an author I have never read before- For this challenge I will be reading My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, and Brodi Ashton. I have not read books by any of these authors, so I think this one is a good choice.
- Read a book in a format you don’t usually read- I usually don’t read ebooks, so I will be reading either Kill The Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky or The Almost King by Lucy Saxon.
So that is my TBR of the week. I will not be posting daily updates, but I will do a wrap up at the end. If you plan on participating, let me know some of the books you plan on reading.