I was nominated by EmNEmily’s Books and TeenBookLit101 for the Liebster Award. I absolutely love both of their accounts and I think you should definitely check them out if you have not already. Thank you guys so much for nominating me.
- Post the award on your blog and acknowledge who nominated you
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you
- Give eleven facts about yourself
- Nominate five to eleven blogs that you think are deserving of this award and have under two hundred followers
- Let the bloggers you nominated know you nominated them
- Ask the blogs you nominated eleven questions
If you need more information just check out 2016 Official Rules.
EmNEmily’s Books Questions For Me:
- Favorite Disney Movie: Mary Poppins is my favorite Disney movie of all time, and I am beyond excited for Mary Poppins Returns (especially since Lin Manuel Miranda is going to be in it)
- Favorite Trilogy: The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare is my favorite trilogy. I love all of the characters (especially Will Herondale), the setting, and the romance. It is definitely my favorite Cassandra Clare series.
- Favorite Author(s): Rainbow Rowell has been my favorite author for a long time. She never fails to write a wonderful story. Her books are funny, engaging, and totally relatable. My favorite Rainbow Rowell book is probably Fangirl.
- Favorite Genre: Right now I am really loving contemporary, but I enjoy fantasy to.
- Favorite Place to Read: My favorite place to read is probably in the car. I love powering through a book during a long car ride! I also enjoy reading in my bed or at my desk.
- Standalones or series: It really depends. If a story needs more than one book, then I am all for a series. However if a story only needs one book, than I much prefer a standalone
- Trilogies or series: Again it depends. If the story needs more than three books to fully flush out characters and plot, than that is okay. If it only needs three books, that is good to.
- Book to Movie or Book to TV: The only book to tv adaptation that I have watched and read the book is Shadowhunters. I did not think it was a good adaption, so I am going to have to go with book to movie.
- Harry Potter or Twilight: I have never read Twilight so I’m going with Harry Potter
- Bookmarks or dog-ear: Bookmarks
- What two authors do you think should write a book together: I feel like Stephanie Perkins and Morgan Matson could write an awesome and adorable contemporary together.
TeenBookLit101’s Questions For Me:
- What is the meaning behind your blog’s name: Well Lucy is my name and it starts with L like literature. So I was going for some alliteration in my title, and Lucy’s Literature works.
- Where do you shop for books and why: I buy most of my books from Amazon because it is the cheapest and they have every book ever
- Favorite Genre: I answered this in #4 for Emily’s questions
- Tea, Coffee, or Hot Chocolate: I prefer tea out of all of these. My favorite flavors are mint and chamomile.
- Are you a morning person: No
- Besides reading, what do you do in your spare time: Listen to Hamilton, blog, and dance
- What mode of transportation do you use: Car
- What author do you aspire to be like: Probably Rainbow Rowell or Sarah J Maas
- What book would you turn into a movie: The Young Elites by Marie Lu would be an awesome movie in my opinion
- What is your most anticipated book release: I am very excited for Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas. I can’t believe the release date is so close!
Eleven Facts About Myself
- I love to dance. My favorite styles are jazz and hip hop, but I love experimenting and doing other styles.
- I am a musical theatre enthusiast. My favorite musicals are Les Miserables and Hamilton
- I listen to classical music while I read. My favorite thing to listen to is the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone movie score.
- I clean while I listen to audiobooks. Or color.
- My favorite movies are The Outsiders, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, The Karate Kid, and Dirty Dancing.
- My favorite Disney character is Donald Duck
- American Idol is my favorite TV show. Even though it is over, I still love it. Scotty McCreery is my favorite Idol (even though I don’t listen to country). I also love Kelly Clarkson (obviously).
- I really want to write more stories, but I don’t know how to go about it.
- I used to have an obsession with The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Hannah Montana
- My favorite article of clothing is my Harry Otter sweatshirt. I have two, one is blue and one is purple
- Instagram is my favorite social media site
Who I Nominate:
- My Questions for the Nominated
- Do you like Hamilton? If so what is your favorite song?
- What is your favorite kind of post to write?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would it be?
- If you could be any mythical creature, what would it be?
- Who is your favorite fictional boyfriend/girlfriend?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Do you listen to music and read?
- Do you want to write a book/have written a book?
- Have you ever been to a signing/convention? Who did you meet?
- If you could meet any author, who would you meet?
- Do you write rough drafts of your posts?
- Thank you so much for nominating me, EmNEmily and TeenBookLit101! To all the bloggers I nominated, make sure to send me a link of your post!