Even though their are so many books that I need to read for the first time, I still want to read many books for a second (or hundredth) time. Either if it is to get a different perspective on it or to just refresh myself with some of the details, rereading books is something I really enjoy doing. Therefore I have composed a list of the top 6 books I need to reread soon. The books are not in any specific order.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo- I first read Six of Crows a little over a year ago when it first came out, and I did not love it. It was overall a decent book (I do have a really old review of Six of Crows if you are interested in my full thoughts) Then a month ago I read the sequel, Crooked Kingdom and loved it. I am interested to see if my opinions on Six of Crows will change when I read it again soon.
- An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir- I read this book forever ago when it first came out, and I don’t remember it very well. I mostly want to just brush up on it, because I remember really enjoying it.
- The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater- If you did not know, this is my favorite YA series (I consider Harry Potter to be middle grade). I reread The Raven Boys right before The Raven King came out, but I really want to reread the rest of this amzing series.
- I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson- I read this book before I started writing reviews, and I mostly really want to write a review for it. I remember it being a beautiful book, and I think it would be great to write about it.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- When I first read this book, I really enjoyed it. However I don’t think I related to it as much as I will if I read it now. I also read this book over the holidays last year, so it would be cool to read it this winter again.
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell- I kind of want to read this book at the same time that I read Fangirl. I have never reread a Rainbow Rowell book even though she is easily one of my favorite authors.
Those are the top 6 books that I would like to reread soon. Do you like to reread books? Has you opinion ever changed after reading a book? What are some books you would like to reread? I would love to know.
Currently Reading: The Winner’s Kiss